Mirvaso

Guide

I will share my experience. Before I started taking the drug I went online and looked at people's opinions. I noticed that there were several people who had reported problems with rebound flushing. I also noticed that in the clinical trial, the actual success rate compared to placebo was shockingly low. I am not a medical expert so I decided to shrug it off and take use the cream anyway.  My skin looked somewhat unnatural, kind of yellow, since there was no red in it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin
On 2/15/2017 at 0:35 AM, Aidenwillson said:

I will share my experience. Before I started taking the drug I went online and looked at people's opinions. I noticed that there were several people who had reported problems with rebound flushing. I also noticed that in the clinical trial, the actual success rate compared to placebo was shockingly low. I am not a medical expert so I decided to shrug it off and take use the cream anyway.  My skin looked somewhat unnatural, kind of yellow, since there was no red in it. 

Besides the yellow, are you going to continue using it or have you stopped?

• 1 month later...
  • Root Admin

"We report a unique case of facial erythema of rosacea that responded to brimonidine gel with effective blanching for two years until the patient developed a paradoxical erythema reaction. This is an adverse reaction physicians should be aware of with continued prescription of brimonidine gel for their rosacea patients."

Paradoxical Erythema Reaction of Long-term Topical Brimonidine Gel for the Treatment of Facial Erythema of Rosacea
June 2016 | Volume 15 | Issue 6 | Case Report | 763 | Copyright © 2016 • PubMed
Erin Lowe MSIV and Scott Lim DO

jdd-acne-rosacea.jpg

On 11/4/2013 at 8:22 AM, Guest Julie S said:

Hi I am a Mirvaso user. This drug is horrible and I predict there will be a class action lawsuit against it.

I Agree 100 percent. Mirvaso caused a permanent worsening of my rosacea — it took literally three years for it to return to somewhat worse than baseline. This stuff should be totally illegal and I am so angry at my GP for giving me a sample tube of it. It ruined my skin permanently. The people who market this **hit should be clobbered.