La Roche Posay Rosalie AR Intense & GIGI Bioplasma Azaliec Acid 15%

• Root Admin

Rod102988 reports, "A year ago this time I was diagnosed with Rosacea due to heavy drinking and long bouts in the sun. I was devastated, depressed and embarrassed. I quit several jobs, tried makeup, turmeric, eating healthy, water etc. You know name it. I spent hundreds on products for up to a year. I even tried Finacea which while it helped the bumps not so much with the redness plus my insurance didn't cover it and it cost $330 a tube.

Finally, I did tons of research online and found two products which I use in combination and they only cost a combined $80 on Amazon. 

1) La roche Posay Rosaliac AR Intense. It's a visible redness reducing serum made by scientists in France. It's light and has no smell. You apply twice a day after washing. 

2) GIGI Bioplasma Azaleic Acid 15 percent cream. This stuff is better than Finacea IMO and much much cheaper. It tackles all the same things as Finacea; redness, blemishes, acne and hyperpigmenation.

Now what I do is usually is place both on at the same time but always one significantly less than the other....only on the problems spots. For example, a full dot full of one and miniscule dot full of the other. But, some may get irritated by that I wouldn't suggest starting off like that. In would initially alternate with one each day and then maybe alternate throughout the day.

With that said, this cream and serum has worked wonders and its only costing me $80 bucks a month but I could really stretch both to a month and a half of I want to. After using these for 3 months I am amazed and these combination have been a complete and utter life saver."