Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Coconut Oil and Tea Tree Oil Regimen

Queta at RF has posted her regimen for demodectic rosacea: 

"Mix .5 TBL melted coconut oil (I put it in a the micro for a few seconds because it hardens at room temp) and 5-6 drop tea tree oil. Apply to face and leave on for 40 minutes each evening. I put some on my eyebrows and a little above my eyes but use extreme caution because tea tree oil will really burn your eyes if you get some in them. After waiting 40 minutes, wash off your face and do your usual nightly skin routine. For awhile after I was done washing my face I would use coconut oil as a moisturizer because I read that mites don't like it."

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Featured Product

• Latest Products

• Dirty Looks: The Secret to Beautiful Skin

$11.59 NOTE: Our shopping cart is disabled. We are using it to display affiliate items which if you click on PURCHASE in the PRODUCT INFORMATION by scrolling below or click on the Amazon banner the RRDi receives a small affiliate fee upon completion of your purchase. Mahalo.

(0)
    • Dermocrem

$17.99 NOTE: Our shopping cart is disabled. We are using it to display affiliate items which if you click on PURCHASE in the PRODUCT INFORMATION by scrolling below or click on the Amazon banner the RRDi receives a small affiliate fee upon completion of your purchase. Mahalo.

(0)