What Should I Ask My Physician?

Guide

• Root Admin

The above article, written in 2007,  has been substantiated by a report published by Galderma, Rosacea: Beyond the visible, which you should read and take to your physician if your physician isn't aware of this paper. When visiting your dermatologist you should ask about the Gold Standard Treatment for Rosacea

rosaceabti.png

You may want to print the following published paper and bring this with you to your dermatologist to give him a copy: 

Forum for Nord Derm Ven 2017, Vol. 22, No. 1
Rosacea: Time for a New Approach • Rosacea-Time-for-a-New-Approach.pdf
CARSTEN SAUER MIKKELSEN, PETER BJERRING, MARGARETA LIRVALL, MARGARETA SVENSSON, HELENE RINGE HOLMGREN, ALEXANDER SALAVA AND THEIS HULDT-NYSTRØM

An educational supplement published in DermatologyTimes sponsored by Galderma, is another article for your consideration:Best_Practices_in_the_Treatment_of_Rosacea.pdf

best-practice-treating-rosacea.png

What Should I Ask My Physician?

This post has been promoted to an article

Reply to this Topic

There is a reply to this topic button somewhere on the device you are reading this post. If you never heard about this topic and you learned about it here first, wouldn't it be a gracious act on your part to show your appreciation for this topic by registering with just your email address and show your appreciation with a post?  And if registering is too much to ask, could you post your appreciation for this topic by finding the START NEW TOPIC button in our guest forum where you don't have to register?  We know how many have viewed this topic because our forum software shows the number of views. However, most rosaceans don't engage or show their appreciation for our website and the RRDi would simply ask that you show your appreciation, please, simply by a post.  

• Guide unpinned this topic

Archived