Suggestion No. 1

Guest Jenny

• Guests
Guest Jenny

Copied over from old RRDi Suggestions Sub-Forum Oct 2005 written by adyus:

Hello everybody.

First, I would like to thank Brady and Warren for their effort so far. I hope that, in time, this organization will become one of the most important to rosacea sufferers.

Second, my suggestion(or problem): There is no way to see or contact any of the corporate members. I don't know who are the members or what positions they hold in this organization.

I would really like to discuss with other memebers, to know what projects and ideas are discussed right now.

The private forum is a very good idea, but I see that there are almost no posts so far.

Regards,

Adrian Constantin

• Guests
Guest Jenny

Copied over from old RRDi Forum Nov 2005 written by Brady Barrows:

All the corporate members have access to this private forum. When they join a user id and password is set up so that may post here. In the old database we had 61 members and the current database now only has 14 members on November 5, 2005. I have urged every member in the old database several times to join again with this new database Warren set up so that we could have one integrated database and so far the response has been slow. We have been at this for over a year and a half so I figure that another year or so we might have a 100 members which is enough. Most rosaceans do not want to do much volunteering, which is understandable. However, there are a few like you who want to do something and this is how to synergize rosaceans like you into rosacea power. All we can do right now is discuss what to do. Doing it will take time, energy, money, and a volunteer spirit. But this forum is how we will organize it. The board of directors will be here and in time, hopefully, the medical advisory committee. I am working now to try to get a medical doctor to be on the MAC. If any of the current 14 corporate members could ask their dermatologist if they could serve on the RRDi MAC as a volunteer that is one item on the agenda which has been up for some time now. Thanks for your thoughts and willingness to help.

• Guests
Guest Jenny

Copied over from old RRDi Forum Dec 2005 written by Brady Barrows:

Adrian,

We are still very much in the infant stage of development. We have as of this date, December 8, 2005, we have officially 15 corporate voting members. We are still awaiting 501 © (3) approval from the IRS which I will give an update about this soon through a Newsletter and also in this forum. You can see the list of the officers of the corporation at this url link

As to posting a list of the members of the corporation, we have to keep this list private due to privacy issues. The forum allows corporate members only a place to discuss how this organization is run and what it should do. The officers have all registered and will review what goes on here. The corporate members can elect new officers according to the charter, rules, articles of incorporation, and by-laws. All this is published for the public to view which is not done by any other rosacea non profit organization. You may view all this at this url link and this url link.

This is going to take time and we need to be careful we don't make any mistakes to avoid the disastor that happened to another non profit organization for rosacea.

• Guests
Guest Jenny

Copied over from old RRDi Forum Jan 2006 written by Brady Barrows:

We received the 501 © (3) APPROVAL and now are recognized as a tax exempt non profit by the Internal Revenue Service.