Corporate Membership is open to the public and rosaceans are welcome
- RRDi members (including guests) must be polite and respectful to fellow members taking into consideration the individual fellow member's religious, ethical, and cultural values, as well as age, race and sex. The institute determines what is polite and respectful and may or may not give warnings for violating this rule. Removal from the membership is possible for violating this rule. It is a privilege to be a member of the RRDi and not a right.
- To be a legal corporate voting member a name, mailing address, two email addresses, and a statement of whether the member is a rosacean or not a rosacean is required. Non voting members are only required to provide an email address.
- Members (including guests) may not profit from the institute; however, any Medical Advisory Consultants (or Committee) member or any other member may be compensated for services rendered to the institute.
- Members (including guests) who sell items or services for rosacea may comment on a treatment, product, book or service sold by the member when another member asks for information. However, the institute may at any time stop the discussion, delete the posts or ban the member at the sole discretion of the institute. Warnings may or may not be given to the member by the institute. Profiting from contacts of fellow members through the institute is not the purpose of this non profit institute. However, information is acceptable to post when asked and appropriate comments are allowed subject to the approval by the institute. The RRDi determines if the post is appropriate or not and you agree to this decision.
- Members should state if they have a diagnosis of rosacea from a physician and failure to discuss this may be grounds for dismissal as a member. The institute needs to know which voting members are rosaceans to determine the percentage of voting members who have a diagnosis of rosacea from a physician and which voting members are not rosacea sufferers. Non voting members are also required to state if they have a diagnosis of rosacea if another member inquires.
- Members (including guests) will adhere, agree to and obey the Guidelines, Charter, Articles of Incorporation, the Bylaws, the Conflict of Interest Policy and these Rules of the Institute. Violation of any of these rules may be grounds for being removed as a corporate voting member or non voting member. You may view these documents by request or check the site index.
- A 'rosacean' is a rosacea sufferer. 'Institute' refers to the RRDi. RRDi refers to the Rosacea Research & Development Institute. You accept these terms.
- Guests are NOT allowed to post for free since the end of June 2022 in the Guest Forum and are required to donate for a subscription and certain areas of the website open to guests for free and guests are never allowed to post. All these rules apply to registered members and guests who are not registering an email (or account) and post in our Guest Forum or member areas of our website. To remain as an active member requires a donation with a subscription of at least a minimum of $2/month donation (or $1/month for three or more months subscription). After thirty days a subscribed registered member becomes an inactive member who has stopped donating for a subscription or has not posted in the last thirty days (whichever comes first) and has the same access to our website as a guest who is not allowed in the member areas of our website. An inactive member may be an active member by simply logging into their registered account and subscribing for a minimum of $2/month donation (or $1/month for three or more months subscription). Subscribers may opt for a discounted ($1/month) three, six, twelve, hundred twenty month or a lifetime donation subscription plan. Volunteers may request a waived subscription.
10. The Rules of the Institute may be changed at any time at the sole discretion of the institute.
Who's Online 0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online