PR Comiittee

adyus

Hello everbody.

I've been delegated as the Public Relations organizer. You probably know me from the Rosacea forum where I post and moderate.

So far, I am the only one working in this "department", so if you're interested in doing some PR work, let me know. Right now, I'm focusing on increasing the number of members.

Regards,

Adrian

• 4 weeks later...
  • Guests
Guest Jenny

Hi Adrian

I see that membership is now up to 80 which is fantastic! Slowly, slowly we will get there, I'm positive about that! :D

When you are recruiting, do you also ask for members to volunteer their time to a committee? I would really like to see more than a handful of our members being active, even if it is only a little bit of time that can be given. Would be nice to spread the effort amongst us and I know that I need more support in the Funding Committe - yes that is a plug! LOL

Jenny

• 2 months later...

Hello

I would be happy to help you do some PR work. I've got a little bit of experience as I presently work in an environmental health department where we have to carry out health promotion intiatives that involve raisiing awareness of particular issues.

Let me know what you want.

Sarah