Jamie Kern Lima, the Co-Founder and CEO of IT Cosmetics has Rosacea

Guide

• Root Admin

Jamie_Kern_Lima_-_It_Cosmetics_Headshot.jpg

Jamie Kern Lima, the co-founder and CEO of IT Cosmetics is quoted as saying, "I have hereditary rosacea and hyper-pigmentation and sparse brows so I quickly realized that makeup looks good when you have flawless skin, but when you need coverage, it doesn't. It was creasing, cracking, making me look older" 

IT Cosmetics CEO on building her billion-dollar brandCBS NEWS May 31, 2017, 2:45 PM

Our affiliate store carries six IT Cosmetic products: 

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores HD Micro, Finishing Powder

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness Neutralizing Concealing Cream

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness Neutralizing Correcting Cream

IT COSMETICS Your Skin But Better CC Cream Light

IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream Medium

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Waterproof Concealer Neutral Medium

If you find another IT Cosmetic product that we should list, please post in this thread or contact us

No Time to Shine: Say Goodbye To Oily Skin, By Dana Wood, Wall Street Journal 

Famous Rosaceans

Reply to this Topic
There is a reply to this topic button somewhere on the device you are reading this post. 

• 1 month later...
  • Root Admin

" "I finally found my HG foundation routine! Not cakey, minimizes the appearance of pores, and covers my rosacea like a champ." The redness-canceling product in question is It Cosmetics' Bye Bye Redness Neutralizing Correcting Cream."

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness Foundation Works Wonders—Here's Proof
BY RACHEL NUSSBAUM

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness Neutralizing Concealing Cream

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

"Kern-Lima’s story is truly a self-made American dream. While working as a TV anchor, she had a need—to cover up her very stubborn rosacea—for makeup that would stay on during “air-time.” It was only 9 short years ago that she started her company with a life-changing concealer, and it is with this one product, you can honestly say, that she has transformed what we now know as, “before and after”. Despite two years of countless “no’s” from investors and retailers, she was not discouraged because, in her gut, she believed that “the power of the people was greater than the people in power.” She was able to prove herself right when she got her first 10 minutes of “yes” at QVC, bravely baring her rosacea-prone face in order to show just how well her Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer worked. In ten minutes, she sold out 6000 units—and the rest is history."

How to Build A Billion Dollar Beauty Brand in 8 Years
We asked Jamie Kern Lima, CEO and Co-Founder of It Cosmetics how she did it.
by SUNHEE GRINNELL, Vanity Fair

• Root Admin

If you note in the above article published in Vanity Fair about Jaimie Kern Lima she is quoted as stating,“the power of the people was greater than the people in power.” Now that she has a billion dollar company she has the power. The RRDi has sent letters to Jamie Kern Lima asking for a donation so that the RRDi could engage in some novel rosacea research and our letters are ignored. If you believe in her statement that “the power of the people was greater than the people in power;” join the RRDi and do something about engaging into some novel rosacea research. Or watch the trailer and movie on this post

• Guide changed the title to Jamie Kern Lima, the Co-Founder and CEO of IT Cosmetics has Rosacea