How To Unsubscribe From Emails?

• Root Admin

Normally when people select an Unsubscribe or "Manage email preferences" link they are brought to a webpage to accomplish that. Not so with the RRDI website. How can I get removed from your distributions??

Thanks for the post. I will look into this and get back to you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin
On 7/14/2012 at 10:58 AM, Canarygirl said:

Normally when people select an Unsubscribe or "Manage email preferences" link they are brought to a webpage to accomplish that. Not so with the RRDI website. How can I get removed from your distributions??

Steps to remove notification emails

(1) Sign in to your account

(2) In upper right corner of your browser look for your user name which in this case is Canarygirl and click to show the following popup window and then click on ACCOUNT SETTINGS (notice Account Settings is below Manage Followed Content):

canarygirl.png

(3) In the next window which is Account Settings look toward the right column and look for OTHER SETTINGS and click on NOTIFICATION SETTINGS:

canarygirl2.png

(4) In the next window which is NOTIFICATION SETTINGS, be sure all the selections are UNCHECKED except one (be sure DO NOT SEND ME NOTIFICATIONS is selected) and in the far right column that you have NOT Subscribed to the newsletter:

canarygirl3.png

-------------------------------------

How to unsubscribe if the above steps don't work

-------------------------------------

Use our contact form and request to be removed from the Newsletter or other notifications describing in detail why the above steps do not work for you, please.

If you want to be removed just from the Newsletter only, there is an unsubscribe link always in our newsletter which you simply click on.