Histame

Guide

• Root Admin

"I looked it up and thought I would try a new supplement (and very expensive, unfortunately) called Histame which is supposed to help those who have trouble eating histamine rich foods. Well, guess what? My skin is not only clear but much, much less puffy. My eyes are not bloodshot but white. I look so much healthier. For me, it was Histamine Intolerance all along. That is probably why my skin and my diet were so interrelated, and why taking a mast cell inhibitor like quercetin helped me. Anyway, I am now one happy camper. I still stick to a low histamine diet, which most docs who treat Histamine Intolerance seem to recommend, but my face looks great. My whole appearance has improved. If you seem to react to high histamine foods (tomatoes, smoked fish, aged cheese, etc.) you might want to give it a whirl. Histame is very expensive, though, but I don't have much choice for myself. My body really seems to be lacking in DAO, one of the enzymes that helps the body deal with histamine. 
Regards, Queta"

Histame 30 caps Dietary Supplement Food Intolerance Support. Clinically Shown To Degrade Histamine From Food Naturally helps discomfort from: Pizza, Tomatoes, Wine/Beer, Fish, Aged Cheeses, Bananas, Chocolate, More.. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Capsule Servings per Container: 30 Amount per Serving Vitamin C 10 mg Calcium (as calcium carbonate) 100 mg Diamine Oxidase Enzyme 4000 HDU 0.3 mg (as porcine kidney protein concentrate pellets) Other Ingredients: Cellulose, water. HDU = Histamine Digesting Units Lactose-free Wheat-free Gluten-free Soy-free RECOMMENDED: For best results, take one (1) or two (2) capsules within 15 minutes of consuming products causing food intolerance. 

The RRDi is an Amazon Affiliate. By clicking below on the link and purchasing the item, the RRDi receives a small fee. Thanks. Please post your experience using this product in this thread.