Kristin Chenoweth and Rosacea

Guide

• Root Admin

Kristin_Chenoweth.png

Kristin Chenoweth Launches RHOFADE Campaign

"Allergan plc, (NYSE: AGN), a leading global pharmaceutical company, announced that Emmy® and Tony® award-winning actress and singer, Kristin Chenoweth will kick off the "Less Red, More You" campaign today at an exclusive event in New York City. As part of the campaign, Ms. Chenoweth, who suffers from rosacea, will ignite a nationwide conversation about the typically underserved condition while raising awareness for RHOFADE™ cream, a new product indicated for the topical treatment of persistent facial erythema associated with rosacea in adults."

Kristin Chenoweth Kicks Off 'Less Red, More You' Campaign To Launch RHOFADE™ (Oxymetazoline HCL) Cream, 1%, PR Newswire

Image courtesy of Wikipedia

Famous Rosaceans

• Root Admin

“When I turned 25 something really weird happened, a skin problem. I couldn’t afford to go to a dermatologist at that time [because] I was off-Broadway,” she tells SELF. “I was trying everything over the counter, all the wrong things, like Cortaid on your face.” Eventually, a dermatologist diagnosed Chenoweth with rosacea."

Kristin Chenoweth Is Done Hiding Her Rosacea, By Jessica Cruel, Self

• Root Admin

"What rosacea? I thought as sat across from Chenoweth. Her skin looked utterly radiant — even glowier than that time I watched her glide across the stage as Glinda in Wicked years ago. She assured me her recent clear skin is a work in progress, courtesy of Rhofade, a new topical prescription cream that's getting a lot of good buzz in the dermatology world."

The Real Reason You'll Never Catch Kristin Chenoweth In A Sheet Mask, by KELSEY CASTAÑON, Refinery29

• Root Admin

"Allergan, (NYSE: AGN), a leading global pharmaceutical company, announced that Emmy® and Tony® award-winning actress and singer, Kristin Chenoweth will kick off the "Less Red, More You" campaign today at an exclusive event in New York City. As part of the campaign, Ms. Chenoweth, who suffers from rosacea, will ignite a nationwide conversation about the typically underserved condition while raising awareness for RHOFADE™ cream, a new product indicated for the topical treatment of persistent facial erythema associated with rosacea in adults."

Kristin Chenoweth Kicks Off 'Less Red, More You' Campaign To Launch RHOFADE™ (Oxymetazoline HCL) Cream, 1%, PR Newswire

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

"

Tony Award-winning singer and actress Kristin Chenoweth is showing audiences a new face. She’s the star of the first marketing campaign for Allergan’s newly approved Rhofade to treat facial erythema, more commonly known as facial redness. Chenoweth, who has struggled with the facial redness of rosacea for years, has begun a press tour speaking out as part of Allergan’s “Less Red, More You” awareness campaign. The actress recently began treatment with Rhofade on her doctor's advice with considerable success."

Allergan taps actress Chenoweth for 'Less Red, More You' rosacea push, by Beth Snyder, FiercePharma

• Root Admin

"Meanwhile, 48-year-old actress Kristin Chenoweth hosted the launch event for RHOFADE cream, a topical treatment for facial rosacea. The American Gods star, who also suffers from rosacea was joined by celebrity makeup artist, Sir John and dermatologist to the stars, Dr. Dendy Engelman."

Star Sightings: Seth Rogen and Amy Schumer Raise Big Money for Charity, Joe Jonas DJs in Vegas!, Andi Rocco , ET, 9News, KUSA-TV, Denver, Colorado

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Until she was about 25, Chenoweth had never dealt with skin problems, so when she started experiencing bumpy, itchy redness on her face, she treated it with over-the-counter meds. "I tried all the wrong things, of course Cortisone, oils, you name it—anything over the counter I tried it." When she finally saw a dermatologist several years later, she received an instant diagnosis: rosacea. Since then she's tried almost every remedy out there to keep her inflammation at bay, recently settling on a solution that just gained FDA approval, RHOFADE, for which Chenoweth is now the celebrity ambassador. "My redness has gone way down along with the bumps, itchiness, and this has been week four. I use it right after my moisturizer and it keeps my redness in check all day long."

Yes, Windy Weather Can Trigger Rosacea—and So Can These 6 Other Things
Grammy- and Tony-winning star Kristin Chenoweth opens up about her battles with rosacea—here's what you need to know about what triggers it, and how you can treat this pesky skin condition.
BY JENN SINRICH, Reader's digest

• Root Admin

"I wish I could say I was the perfect skin regiment person. I work at night usually, so when I wake up it’s like noon. I will usually wash my face, just with water, to wake myself up. I do like to moisturize right off the bat. I’m very simple when it comes to my product. I’ll use Neutrogena, I’ve used Shiseido. Those are my favorite two that I vacillate between. And now I use Rhofade as part of my daily routine as a person who has had rosacea for years, and nothing ever really worked. (Chenoweth is a spokesperson for the brand.) With consistent use, this works. So I put on Nivea chapstick, I put on my lashes, and call it a day. On a daily basis, I don’t wear makeup—I let my skin breathe."

Kristin Chenoweth On Her Skincare Secret, Fashion Tricks, And Her Dream Role, Celia Shatzman, Forbes