Vbeam Perfecta in Mclean, Virginia

• Root Admin

"The Vbeam Perfecta is such a treatment and has rapidly become the gold standard for addressing rosacea. It uses the latest generation pulsed dye laser delivering a powerful but gentle burst of light which is absorbed by specific blood vessels. This protocol has proven itself as safe and effective for reducing red/vascular lesions and certain non-pigmented lesions with a low incidence of side effects."

Rosacea Treatment Using Top of the Line Technology available at Skin & Laser Surgery Center, Digital Journal

vbeamperfecta.png

Seb91 writes, "From someone who has had close to 20 V beams over the last 5 years, I understand what you're going through. What I have always found with Vbeam, whether its pupuric or non-pupric, things always are worse before they get better. My skin is always more flushy, sensitive, red for at least 2 weeks after vbeam." post no 2

The Vbeam Perfecta is considered one of the top of the line machines. What you need to understand is anyone with a lot of money can purchase a top of the line racing car like a Lotus Formula One but its the driver that really counts. The same is true with these high end laser machines, it is the dermatologist or the operator using the laser that make the difference.