Full recovery from rosacea with Arquebusade Herbal Water from 75 herbs

Stephan_J

I would like to share my experience with everybody.

I have been suffering from rosacea for 5 years. During this time I have tried everything but nothing worked, until one day I have read on one of the forums about the True Arquebuse Water from 75 herbs (Fabre & Bouet) product of the Swiss Heavenly Flowers Company which cures rosacea in 3 weeks. I started to use the product which is made of 75 different herbs, and after 3 days I could feel the improvement already, the inflammation gradually disappeared, and the red inflamed parts became less and less on my face. Sprayed my face 3 time a day with the Arquebuse Water 75 and about in 3 and half weeks the rosacea completely disappeared from my face. Since then I am still using it once a day to prevent it from reoccurring. I wholeheartedly recommend to everybody the True Arquebuse Water of this Swiss company. I have attached the web page of the company if it helping anybody

arquebusade-herbalwater-since1634 .com
arquebuse-water .com

• 1 year later...
  • Root Admin

arquebuse-water.jpg

As you can see, Stephan_J wrote the OP November 27, 2017 and never replied to my question. You can purchase Arquebuse Water from skinsentials, a company in Australia and it is pricey.

Found this link: 
https://arquebuseskincare.com.au

If you purchase and try it, please post your results in this thread. Wish Amazon would sell it. I haven't tried Amazon Australia.