Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Kalme Day Defence SPF 25

kalme_daydefence-green-web.jpg

The Daily Mail reports of an ex-model, Rebecca Morrison, who was able to stop her antibiotic treatment she was using for her rosacea and successfully used Kalme Day Defence SPF 25. Rebecca is reported to say, "I've now been using Kalme for a year and have been more or less free from all the symptoms for the majority of that time. Since using product I've seen almost 100 per cent improvement in my skin. I still get a few pimples now and then when I'm especially stressed and get a little flush if I'm out in the sun but zero flaking skin, painful irritation or furious redness! It has truly changed my life!"

Kalme Day Defence SPF 25 is sold in the United Kingdom and you can review the ingredients

Mother whose rosacea left her skin a 'furious' mess during pregnancy reveals she improved her skin in just four weeks WITHOUT medication - and it was all thanks to a £19.95 cream, By Chloe Morgan for MailOnline, Daily Mail