Diaper Rash Treatment for Rosacea?

• Root Admin

A number of anecdotal reports are using diaper rash treatments for rosacea. A typical example is Sarah Ann, Rosacea Tips and Support Group, Facebook,  who posts "This is gonna sound kinda crazy but I’ve tried almost everything for my rosacea and finally a couple days ago I was got so desperate I tried using my daughters diaper rash cream lol. It must be the zinc in it but after 2 days of it my skin is better than ever! The brand is Weleda Baby. Any one else try anything like this? I’m amazed!" There are hundreds of others who report trying this treatment and using different brands and rave about it. Just search 'diaper rash treatment for rosacea.' Here are two more examples: 

A poster at the exclusive, private group, Rosacea Tips and Support Group, Facebook, posts, "This is the one I use [Honest Diaper Rash Cream] and recommend all the time in this group. It's for healing dehydrated skin. I also use it to calm irritation from a flare, and I apply a very thin layer under my makeup which keeps my skin soothed until washing it off. The opaque color also masks redness. I see so many people recommending this brand now so I must have started a revolution."

Another poster at Rosacea Tips and Support Group, Facebook, posts, "I started Boudreaux's Butt Paste today. It has the highest Zinc content at 40%."

If you try this treatment, please post your results in this thread.