Rose Petals for Rosacea Effective Treatment in Three Volunteers

Guide

• Root Admin

rosepetals.png

"All the cases, spreading rose petals on their face, at the end of the treatment show a decrease of the redness as well, and their “facies” exhibit a dark pinkish colour, that correspond to a real flesh-coloured appearance, that reveals a complete status of good health and remission of the syndrome."

Our Dermatology Online, Letter to the Editor
Rosacea treated with rose petals: a calembour that affffords intriguing results
Piotr Brzezinski, Lorenzo Martini

It is ironic that rose petals reduces redness? Since obtaining rose petals is without a doubt an easy task for most rosaceans worldwide, we should be able to easily confirm if this treatment works. You can order 50 fresh roses from Amazon right now delivered to your door. Please post your results in this thread.

Rose Flowers-A Delicate Perfume or a Natural Healer?

If you are not into getting the actual rose petals you may want to try one or more of the following: 

JAYJUN Rose Blossom Mask

Thayers Alcohol-free Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera

Thayers Natural Remedies Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Facial Mist Toner

Teddie Organics Rose Water

amcfarland41 [post no 232] writes, "A product that I use alongside the books knowledge is a type of water called "Rose Water". This is the only thing I put on my face now and it is completely natural. Most importantly, it has one ingredient. It allows your face to breathe and remain cool when you would usually get hot. Also, it is a great value, as it will last you for a year. Instead of spending your hard earned money on various products that promise to treat your Rosacea,..."

• Guide pinned this topic