Healing Testimonials

RedVelvet

• MAC Member

Hi friends. I wanted to share a resource with you from a friend of mine. As a rosacea sufferer for 20 years, I recently healed my rosacea through changes in diet (no gluten, no dairy), a sulfur cream (ZZ), and multiple detoxes and cleanses for liver, spleen, heavy metals and viruses. It took a few months  to clear, but it's been 10 months now and I continue to be rosacea free. I recently was interviewed for a podcast called Heal which discusses chronic illness such as lyme and rosacea. collection of podcasts. There is some fantastic information for those who have already gone the pharma route with no success, or simply want holistic options. The website is here.  Good luck and don't give up. Healing is possible, trust me. 

• Administrators
14 hours ago, RedVelvet said:

Hi friends. I wanted to share a resource with you from a friend of mine. As a rosacea sufferer for 20 years, I recently healed my rosacea through changes in diet (no gluten, no dairy), a sulfur cream (ZZ), and multiple detoxes and cleanses for liver, spleen, heavy metals and viruses. It took a few months  to clear, but it's been 10 months now and I continue to be rosacea free. I recently found a fantastic resource full of testimonials from doctors and skin experts who have all treated their rosacea naturally and continue to be rosacea free. They are a collection of podcasts,  and there is some fantastic information for those who have already gone the pharma route with no success, or simply want holistic options. The website is https://journeytoglow.com/podcast/ .   Good luck and don't give up. Healing is possible, trust me. 

Thank you so much Dr. Tara for this podcast share.