Introduction- Dr. Tara O'Desky

RedVelvet

• MAC Member

Hello Friends! I am a current RRDi MAC member and I wanted to share with you two new resources that may be helpful to those trying to heal their rosacea naturally. I suffered with rosacea for 20 years until I stumbled upon Rosaceagroup.org in November 2019 and learned about demodex mites, gut healing, liver healing, and much more. I took that information and RAN with it. Over the next two months I started using ZZ cream, did a 30 Day Cleanse, spleen detox, heavy metal detox, and stopped using cortisone and Metrogel. The results were so much more than what I could have expected. Not only did my rosacea heal, but in the months to come my asthma, allergies, thyroid and systemic inflammation healed as well. I've now spent the past several months treating rosacea patients holistically using the same approaches, based on a very detailed history. 

Despite my personal healing and the healing that my patients have seen, I'm finding a significant lack of information for those wanting to heal their rosacea without medications. I've seen a lot of books about diet and food intolerances, but rosacea is so much more than that. One resource that has been very helpful to my patients is a podcast called Heal that interviews doctors who have healed their rosacea, or other chronic illnesses such as lyme. I was interviewed for this podcast last week, and the episode is in this link.

I do hope this information will be helpful to the community.  :)

• Administrators
On 11/1/2020 at 10:30 AM, RedVelvet said:

Hello Friends! I am a current RRDi MAC member and I wanted to share with you two new resources that may be helpful to those trying to heal their rosacea naturally. I suffered with rosacea for 20 years until I stumbled upon Rosaceagroup.org in November 2019 and learned about demodex mites, gut healing, liver healing, and much more. I took that information and RAN with it. Over the next two months I started using ZZ cream, did a 30 Day Cleanse, spleen detox, heavy metal detox, and stopped using cortisone and Metrogel. The results were so much more than what I could have expected. Not only did my rosacea heal, but in the months to come my asthma, allergies, thyroid and systemic inflammation healed as well. I've now spent the past several months treating rosacea patients holistically using the same approaches, based on a very detailed history. 

Despite my personal healing and the healing that my patients have seen, I'm finding a significant lack of information for those wanting to heal their rosacea without medications. I've seen a lot of books about diet and food intolerances, but rosacea is so much more than that. One resource that has been very helpful to my patients is a podcast called Journey to Glow that interviews doctors and skin experts who have healed their rosacea, or are working with patients to heal rosacea naturally. I was interviewed for this podcast last week, and the episode is in this link https://journeytoglow.com/dr-tara-odesky-rosacea-healing-story/

I also created a lecture series all about healing rosacea from the inside out. It will be a 5 week program that will teach people how to go about addressing the underlying inflammation which shows up on their skin as "rosacea." The link for this program is here: https://journeytoglow.com/RECLAIM/

I do hope this information will be helpful to the community.  :)

reclaim.png.0c94c7074d3049ddb3c14be9f1b4

Thank you so much Dr. Tara for this wonderful sharing.