Emotional Component as Underlying Cause

RedVelvet

• MAC Member

There are many encouraging stories of people who've healed their rosacea by addressing the underlying causes. One of those is often NOT diet, nutrition, toxins, but emotions such as anger and resentment. In Chinese medicine, these emotions live in the liver and spleen, often the organs related to rosacea. The story of Georgie Holbrooke describes this in great detail. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 1/11/2021 at 6:37 AM, RedVelvet said:

There are many encouraging stories of people who've healed their rosacea by addressing the underlying causes. One of those is often NOT diet, nutrition, toxins, but emotions such as anger and resentment. In Chinese medicine, these emotions live in the liver and spleen, often the organs related to rosacea. I have teamed up with a holistic life coach who has had tremendous success helping people heal physical ailments by addressing the emotional component behind the ailment. Together we have created a 7-week coaching program for rosacea healing, where we discuss the underlying causes of rosacea. Our next session starts February 10th 2021. For more info, please see RECLAIM ROSACEA PROGRAM - Journey To Glow.

Yes sometimes it is not diet or toxins or digestion problem or disturbed intestinal microflora that cause rosacea, infact when all these things are going well, still your skin says something else and yes I have caught myself with emotions that whenever I feel anxious or angry and resentful, my face immediately flushes and turns red and blood vessels suddenly become dilated and then I calm myself down 🤭 and take few long deep breaths and it helps a lot. I think skin has its own memory of emotions.😀