Mirvaso

Guide

• Root Admin

Has any of the RRDi MAC members have a comment on Mirvaso?

Have any of you treated patients successfully with Mirvaso?

We have been hearing a number of negative anecdotal reports with Mirvaso and have accumulated a list. Do you have any comment on why the negative reports out weigh the positive reports 4 to 1?

We have one report from a physician reported on Pascoe's RS group site who says:

"As a physician, I have prescribed Mirvaso to many patients over the past several months and have not received any complaints or negative feedback. I have seen many patients back for follow up appointments and they all seem to be doing quite well." See post dated January 24, 2014 by Dr W

We would love to hear from the RRDi MAC members if they have prescribed Mirvaso and what results they have found with their patients.

• MAC Member

Unfortunately, Mirvaso is not commercialized in Spain yet. It is supposed to be available at some point of the first half of this year 2014.

Anyway, I have read interesting research works regarding the safety and efficacy of this drug, and the outcomes seem to be promising for patients with rosacea.

Regards,

Husein Husein-ElAhmed MD

• Guests

Unfortunately, Mirvaso is not commercialized in Spain yet. It is supposed to be available at some point of the first half of this year 2014.

Anyway, I have read interesting research works regarding the safety and efficacy of this drug, and the outcomes seem to be promising for patients with rosacea.

Regards,

Husein Husein-ElAhmed MD

Dr. El-Ahmed,

Do you have any comments on the surprising number of anecdotal negative reports (4 to 1 ratio) we have accumulated with the positive reports?