Facebook Rosacea Group

Guide

• Root Admin

If you ever wondered like I have where all the rosacea sufferers have gone, they are in a Facebook Group simply called rosacea. It is a closed group by invitation only since they share photos. In 2014 when this post went up there were 2K members. In February 2021 there are now 6.8K members. 

Where Have All the Rosaceans Gone
We have a video and a post on where all the rosaceans have gone, an in-depth investigation into this subject. 

The RRDi has its own Facebook Group

Why not join the RRDi Facebook Group?

• Guide changed the title to Facebook Rosacea Group
  • 4 months later...

Good day. I am looking for people in preferably Port Elizabeth, South Africa to try 100% natural products I used it for my rosacea. I am not on Facebook. I can send a before and a recent picture.

Kind regards

Liesle

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin
On 6/19/2021 at 1:54 AM, Liesle said:

Good day. I am looking for people in preferably Port Elizabeth, South Africa to try 100% natural products I used it for my rosacea. I am not on Facebook. I can send a before and a recent picture.

Kind regards

Liesle

Hi Liesie, 
Welcome to the RRDi. I recommend you try posting in natural treatments in the non prescription member forum which is shown below in this category:

Forum Home > Forums > Member Forum > Rosacea Topics > Non Prescription > Natural Treatments 

You will find a number of posts on this subject that may be of interest to you. If you are recommending your own natural products, we do allow members to ask you about your products for rosacea if that is what you are referring to, which you can reply to but the purpose of the RRDi is to help rosaceans. If they are not your own products, instead, natural products for rosacea you have found then that is the spirit we need in our community. Rosaceans helping rosaceans. The purpose of the RRDi is not to profit from other RRDi members, and instead encourages community support. This is a grassroots, non profit, patient advocacy organization for rosacea sufferers.