Animal Diet Triggers Rosacea

Guide

• Root Admin

plantvsanimal.png
image courtesy of Mark's Daily Apple

In the spirit of 'everything rosacea' I have included a report by Darcelle (post no 23) at RF that "eliminating animal products from your diet [will] help with the rosacea," hence, an animal diet triggers rosacea. This is ironic because Darcelle started the thread with the title, Rosacea AFTER Going Vegan, but she changes her view as you read through the thread. 

Darcelle cites two references in post no 23, the first, Lindsay S Nixon, who interviews Mary Lou who reports that eating a plant based diet cleared her rosacea in just 30 days, and the other example about Silpa Reddy who reports her "rosacea has lessened with every month."  

dazed1 and MissM both advocate a plant based diet in this thread (posts 71 thru 75). dazed1's post no 39 explains in more detail how to implement a plant based diet supplemented with certain nutrients and a list of foods prohibited (be sure to pay extra attention to the little smiley that is shaking its head NO "diet - absolutely" which indicates the foods on the list are prohibited.

You should be aware that rosacea triggers are basically anything put on a list made up of anecdotal reports from rosacea sufferers who say 'this triggers rosacea."  There are no clinical papers with double blind, placebo controlled studies done that substantiates any trigger. Furthermore, there is no known proposed rosacea trigger that will produce a rosacea flareup in every rosacea sufferer. All rosacea triggers are simply proposed. A proposed trigger may or may not trigger your rosacea. All you can do is just see if a proposed trigger on the list triggers your rosacea.  More on trigger avoidance

It is only fair to include this for those who may want to try a plant based diet and see if it clears rosacea. If you have something to report about this please reply to this post. So the proponents of this particular plant based diet (with certain foods prohibited for two weeks) say you should start improving in two weeks to a month. After your improvement the real test is to go back on the animal diet you previously had before to see if your rosacea returns. That should be enough evidence to convince someone that an animal diet triggers rosacea. Then to prove it works go back on the particular plant based diet that is mentioned in this post to see if your rosacea is improved again or controlled to prove beyond any doubt this type of diet works. If there are any takers for this diet please post your results here. 

Reply to this Topic

There is a reply to this topic button somewhere on the device you are reading this post. If you never heard about this topic and you learned about it here first, wouldn't it be a gracious act on your part to show your appreciation for this topic by registering with just your email address and show your appreciation with a post?  And if registering is too much to ask, could you post your appreciation for this topic by finding the START NEW TOPIC button in our guest forum where you don't have to register?  We know how many have viewed this topic because our forum software shows the number of views. However, most rosaceans don't engage or show their appreciation for our website and the RRDi would simply ask that you show your appreciation, please, simply by a post. 

Hi, thanks for including my post.

If you go back to the standard animal diet, you might notice that you wont have issues as well, systematic inflammation caused by animal protein and high glycemic index/insulin foods is not something that is happening very soon. So the rest period of 2 weeks, might give you few days extra before the problem start arise, sure it can happen at once but most of the time is slow process. I can go on and on, but i'm short on time so i will leave out some videos with the subject i'm talking about, and that is the harmful effects of animal protein.