T-Gel for Rosacea?

Guide

• Root Admin

TGelforRosacea.png

"I have had awesome results with T/Gel for my rosacea and blepharitis. My blepharitis was so bad that my eyelid had cracked open. After one treatment, it cleared up. I was amazed that my skin also felt softer and the redness faded."

People's Pharmacy: Try ginger or mustard to relieve heartburn
By JOE GRAEDON AND TERESA GRAEDON, Athens Banner-Herald, Athens, GA

The RRDi is an Amazon Affiliate. By clicking below on the link and purchasing the item, the RRDi receives a small fee. Thanks. Please post your experience using this product in this thread. 

TGel.pngcetaphilcalendula.png

• 4 years later...

Try Cetaphil Baby Wash & Shampoo with Organic Calendula.  Calendula is a traditional treatment for blepharitis symptoms.  It took 4 weeks of gentle wiping in the shower for conditions to improve, something that antibiotic/steroid drops could not do over 2 years.

• Root Admin
On 3/23/2021 at 10:07 PM, Rob said:

Try Cetaphil Baby Wash & Shampoo with Organic Calendula.  Calendula is a traditional treatment for blepharitis symptoms.  It took 4 weeks of gentle wiping in the shower for conditions to improve, something that antibiotic/steroid drops could not do over 2 years.

Thanks Rob for the tip. It may help others who are searching for a solution. 

By the way, you are the winner of a free jar of the ZZ cream for the month of March. You were contacted and didn't respond so we have no way of knowing where to ship the ZZ cream to you. At least you are recognized as the best poster in March. Congratulations!

• Administrators
On 3/24/2021 at 8:37 AM, Rob said:

I have used dried Calendula flowers infused with coconut oil and applied this concoction for few months and it has amazing effects on erythema and soothes your irritating skin.

• 1 month later...
  • Root Admin

My current regimen is adding three ounces of Tea Tree Oil to a ten ounce bottle of baby shampoo. So the ratio of seven ounces of baby shampoo to three ounces of Tea Tree Oil works for me. I use this on my hair/face/body as a cleanser. I scrub my hair with a scrubber and rinse and then apply a second amount of this combination into my hair again because I have been suffering from folliculitis letting it set for a few minutes. I then rinse again.