Erythema extending to arms

• Administrators

has anyone noticed something experiencing this unusual condition with them? First time I have seen something like this and the thing is erythema is extended to arms and the redness is not causing any pain and itchiness and the startling thing is I get intense erythema on my right cheek than my left cheek and  the erythema on my right hand is more than the left hand. So I was observing, has right face erythema anything to do with right hand erythema? Does it have any connection in common?

• Root Admin

Apurva, 

Might not be rosacea. Some conditions you may want to have your dermatologist rule out: 

Erythromelalgia

Keratosis Pilaris Rubra Faceii

Pityriasis rosea

There are probably a number of other possibilities to rule out since the list of skin conditions that look like rosacea keeps growing

What are you treating your erythema with? 

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Admin said:

Apurva, 

Might not be rosacea. Some conditions you may want to have your dermatologist rule out: 

Erythromelalgia

Keratosis Pilaris Rubra Faceii

Pityriasis rosea

There are probably a number of other possibilities to rule out since the list of skin conditions that look like rosacea keeps growing

What are you treating your erythema with? 

Yes I know it's not rosacea but erythema (redness). I know there are so many conditions which look like rosacea but they are not but we do not know the underlying cause might correlate.it might be a co existing condition occurs with rosacea.

I haven't done anything for it. It is slowly decreasing itself.