What Donations Mean to the RRDi

Guide

• Root Admin

As everyone knows, 2020 has been a turbulent year and is ending. So is the RRDi. Our financial situation is meager and we have about two months left and we will be making the decision to shut down and dissolve. Rosaceans have left and gone away to the social media rosacea groups and prefer it that way. We have done our best and made a run at trying to help rosacea sufferers for seventeen years and the support presently to continue simply isn't there. No donations simply means the end of the RRDi. The saddest part to me is losing all the rosacea data on this website. I care, but I can't keep this website going by myself. Hope springs eternal. 

• Administrators
16 hours ago, Admin said:

As everyone knows, 2020 has been a turbulent year and is ending. So is the RRDi. Our financial situation is meager and we have about two months left and we will be making the decision to shut down and dissolve. Rosaceans have left and gone away to the social media rosacea groups and prefer it that way. We have done our best and made a run at trying to help rosacea sufferers for seventeen years and the support presently to continue simply isn't there. No donations simply means the end of the RRDi. The saddest part to me is losing all the rosacea data on this website. I care, but I can't keep this website going by myself. 

Please everyone who is a part of this group and has been with this organization for a long time, you can understand that we can only provide you the information about rosacea if this organization runs. So please understand if you know the work of this organization and want to get more new information. Please help with donation.

• 2 months later...
  • Guide changed the title to What Donations Mean to the RRDi