Coffee and cigars

Petar

• Root Admin

Hi Peter,ย 

This question comes up a lot about coffee and is a FAQ answered here. We hope you continue to post and ask questions. As for cigars, we have noย data on cigars and rosacea but obviously is probably not a healthy habit to keep. As for creams for rosacea, suggest you search our non prescription forum or check out our online store.ย 

• Administrators
28 minutes ago, Petar said:

Does coffee and cigars influence rosacea? Which day cream is the best for it?ย ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜„

Yes it can, because coffee contains caffeine and cigar contains nicotine and both are chemicals which increase blood pressure. A single full-size cigar can contain nearly as much nicotine as does a pack of cigarettes but coffee is good if you are taking once a day and not more than that.because caffeine and nicotine both can prolong the frequency and period of flushing.ย 

@Apurva Tathe

I am surprised,cause i took cigaretts for 6 years and drank 2-3 coffees per day, and my skin looked perfect,only this year the rosacea was worse then ever.. anyway ill not smoke anymore,and reduce coffee to one per day.

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, Petar said:

@Apurva Tathe

I am surprised,cause i took cigaretts for 6 years and drank 2-3 coffees per day, and my skin looked perfect,only this year the rosacea was worse then ever.. anyway ill not smoke anymore,and reduce coffee to one per day.

It happens sometimes. You know I have been non-vegetarian since childhood and My skin was also flawless now it's been 4 years I have rosacea with some other co-existing conditions and how did I get I do not know so throughout this journey it has been trial and error period.first I left non-veg to see if it has any effects on rosacea and trust me it helped me in reducing my frequent flare-ups. this is just an example, other than that I have systematically managed my diet and routine. What I am trying to tell you is sometimes the things and foods which we had in past that wasn't bothering at all then, sometimes bother now. so you have to keep an eye on things which you consume to see whether it has any increasing effects on your rosacea.