Sign in to follow this  
Admin

ZOSSO, aka ZZ Cream

I have been using the ZZ cream for years. I stopped for a while to try Soolantra which I reviewed here. However, I have returned using the ZZ cream for about three weeks now and my face is doing much better using the ZZ cream which is my favorite treatment for rosacea along with my Rosacea Diet. So I thought I would post today my photos for your review. I haven't found anything as good as the ZZ cream to treat my rosacea/SD. Demodex Solutions is one of our affiliate sponsors

Photo on 8-4-17 at 9.38 AM.jpg

Photo on 8-4-17 at 9.39 AM.jpg

Photo on 8-4-17 at 9.39 AM #2.jpg

Besides still taking the Lutein/Zeazanthin treatment, I use the ZZ cream about four or five nights a week on some red spots, however, in addition, before I do apply the ZZ cream,  I have been applying a small amount (half teaspoon) of 3% hydrogen peroxide from Walmart (97 cents a bottle) to some red spots and let this dry before applying the ZZ cream. I have noticed when applying the 3% hydrogen peroxide it doesn't sting but after it dries and deeply penetrates the skin I get some stinging which is odd to me but indicates it is finding something down deeper in my skin to work on. The results have been good so I am updating my photos below today: 

Photo on 10-17-18 at 9.53 AM.jpgPhoto on 10-17-18 at 9.55 AM #2.jpgPhoto on 10-17-18 at 9.56 AM #2.jpg

ZZ_Cream-Cosmetic.jpg.700c915a11362ace1b
There is a new cosmetic version of the ZZ cream now available on Amazon which is priced at $39 with free shipping until November 16, 2019. After this date the price goes up to $49. To learn more about this and what the difference is between the cosmetic ZZ cream and the original ZZ click here

I haven't used the ZZ cream for probably around nine months. I tried the horse paste because there were so many who raved about the success they were having with it and I must say, it is just as good or better than Soolantra. I just received a new shipment of the Cosmetic ZZ cream and must say this is an improved version and works much better and I have always preferred using the original ZZ cream over any other topical treatment for rosacea. Within a week my red spots have cleared up. I highly recommend you try a three month supply of the Cosmetic ZZ cream or at the very least one jar to see if your rosacea improves. If it does, you have demodectic rosacea