Rosacea Alzheimer's Link

Guide

• Root Admin

"The final data showed that people with rosacea were seven percent more likely to develop any form of dementia—and 25 percent more likely to develop Alzheimer’s disease—than people without rosacea. The association seemed more prominent for women rather than men; while women with rosacea had a 28 percent greater risk for Alzheimer’s, men had a 16 percent greater risk. What’s more, Alzheimer’s risk for rosacea patients increased by 20 percent among those aged 60 or older when they first enrolled in the study."

If You Have This One Skin Condition, You Could Be at Risk for Alzheimer’s Disease
Research says one sign of Alzheimer's disease could be skin-deep.
BY BROOKE NELSON, Reader's digest

On 27.09.2017 at 8:15 AM, Brady Barrows said:

"The final data showed that people with rosacea were seven percent more likely to develop any form of dementia—and 25 percent more likely to develop Alzheimer’s disease—than people without rosacea. The association seemed more prominent for women rather than men; while women with rosacea had a 28 percent greater risk for Alzheimer’s, men had a 16 percent greater risk. What’s more, Alzheimer’s risk for rosacea patients increased by 20 percent among those aged 60 or older when they first enrolled in the study."

If You Have This One Skin Condition, You Could Be at Risk for Alzheimer’s Disease
Research says one sign of Alzheimer's disease could be skin-deep.
BY BROOKE NELSON, Reader's digest

Very very very sad news. Like enough is not enough.

• Root Admin

Romeo,

The list of diseases that have been associated wth rosacea has grown in the last few years, such as Migraine, CRS, Multiple sclerosisAlzheimer's Disease, Dementiacardiovascular diseases, Parkinson's disease, cancer, diabetes, GliomaHLA-DRA Locusinflammatory bowel disease, depression/anxiety disorders, and the list seems to be growing. For more information if you haven't had enough, scroll down to Associated Diseases in this article

Thank you very much Brady. I am reading the article from the link now. I am so willing to read your book asap. How do you feel? How was Rosacea for you in all of these years? Where can I read about what you have experienced since the 80's (if I am correct)?

• Root Admin
21 hours ago, ROMEO MILEA said:

Thank you very much Brady. I am reading the article from the link now. I am so willing to read your book asap. How do you feel? How was Rosacea for you in all of these years? Where can I read about what you have experienced since the 80's (if I am correct)?

My most recent photos are in this thread. I tried the Soolantra for a number of months which you can read here (with photos). I still have rosacea. I mostly keep it under control with my Rosacea Diet and the ZZ cream. I have recently tried the Baby Shampoo and Tea Tree Oil to clean my face and scalp (I will comment on this in a month or so after I see the results).